Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bored....

Photobucket

I'm bored to death
Can that be even true
Well, I am still alive
I need something to do

I gotta find some intrest
But I don't know what
I can't think of anything
My mind's door is shut
Three more weeks before the year ends and start the new sem!
Gosh, don't know what to do!

So let me crap something bout PEOPLE!

People!
~~~~~~~~
Don't judge a book by it's cover!
It may be an old saying but how true it is!
Upon seeing a person at just one glance, we may don't like them.
But they might turn out to be our best buddy.
Some, they may be good at the beginning and you will learn about their character soon.
It doesn't really matter if ur
Male or Female
Coz gender doesn't defines character.
Some might be Playful, Joyful, Angry, Moody, Bossy and the worst is PLAYER!
When you do good, u're rarely appreciated.
When you do bad, u're famous!
But that doesn't mean that u should not do good, but it takes time to be noticed,
While you do bad, u never know what people talks at the back.
Overall, there are man types of people and People will remain people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment