Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Day of 2009!

Before i start off with other things, after watching the movie 'Avatar', i wanted to know how will i look with my own 'Avatar' and the result is as below!

Photobucket

Cool rite?

Okey, let me talk about what has happened in the past few days... Firstly, i'm working at my college again but there is a change! This time, i'm working in the ICT Department instead of Marketing Department. (Finally a job related to my field of studies).. My job is very easy as to take instructions by Mr Anba and Mr Rusdi and just do stuffs like Installing Printers, Setting up pc's, Sharing Printers, Ghosting and Burning cd's such as Students Handbook! Less tiring but interesting job and thx to Priscilla ka for calling me to this job! We even have our Name Card! lol

Well, today is the last day in 2009 and a lot of things have happened very fast (12 months went by so fast).. There were good things and bad things but i overall don't really like 2009 coz people have changed, came across some unwanted people in my life and at the same time, i have had stronger bond with my friends and relation. Hope everything will be better in 2010 and it will be a year filled with success and happiness! Happy New Year Guys! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment