Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Time!

Well, i still remember the first time when i started to blog, some of my friends said that you will only be interested during the first few weeks and the interest will fade soon! Looks like what they said was true! So now i'm back again!

Well, about Time...

Still remember finishing the last exam somewhere in nearly November ans here we are in the first week of December. How has my holidays gone so far?

  • Received an offer to do Data Entry under Inti's Marketing Office and did it for one week and earn some cash instead of nothing (p/s: Still not yet receive salary! lol)
  • The release of 2012 make everyone go ga-ga over the movie! I decided to to miss the fun and hype surrounding the movie and went to watch the movie with Delon and geng!
  • Then find for work in Sunway Pyramid and too bad that we didn't find any job! =(
  • My pass time during this holidays is Facebook and Internet! Without the, i'm Gone!
Another 3 more weeks to go before i start my new semester which is eventually my final year! Haven't even think of any topic and really looking forward next week Saturday for a get-together plus my 21st B'day celebration at Malacca! Results are gonna be released soon! Haizzz!

0 comments:

Post a Comment